Tuesday, May 31, 2011

... For the First Time

Hello all.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Franklyn Thomas. I was born and raised in New York City, and I currently reside in Bellingham, Washington. I work as a Polysomnographic Technologist at a hospital in the Pacific Northwest. And I'm a writer.

God, that sounded so much like an AA intro, didn't it?

Anyway, welcome to the first edition of my blog called "Under the Sun." Well, first OFFICIAL edition, anyway, in case some of you have read the various notes I've posted on facebook over the last few years. I'll keep this short because this is basically an introduction, but I will be talking in this blog about the many things that I find interesting in this world of ours: art, music, film, television, sports, politics, and more. I'll even post some original fiction from time to time.

So if you came here by accident, stick around, come back, bookmark me. If you're here on purpose, welcome. Let's ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment