Thursday, September 15, 2011

Latina Fetish

I've always had a thing for latinas.

There was something about the roll of the "r." Or about the skin and thick curly hair.
Or about the way everything sounds sexier in Spanish, even if they're cussing out your
mother. (Go ahead, ask a Spanish girl to do it. I'll wait.)

I was listening to my mp3 player on the drive home from work, and finally -- finally --
I realized the source.




Yes, that makes me cheesy. I'm a huge fan, always have been. Don't get me wrong, I
know she's married, and by now she's in her late 50's. But she still looks like this:



Thanks to her, I've dated a lot of latinas. I've openly stated that I would lick Salma
Hayek's shadow off a hot sidewalk. A lot of old girlfriends were pissed at me for
that. But I'm saying. I've had her image burned into my head since I was five. Can
you blame me?





All seriousness now, I have to say I have nothing but respect and admiration for
everything the woman has accomplished. I mean, she had a very successful decade in the
90's after she BROKE HER BACK and was told she would NEVER WALK AGAIN. Props to the
ever-lovely, ever youthful Gloria Estefan. Buy her new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment