Monday, January 30, 2017

Hello/Goodbye

This is hard for me.

On the one hand, this is the last post I’ll do on Under the Sun.  I’ve enjoyed writing in this blog.  I loved talking about the things going on in the world and in my life, and it’s helped me overcome massive insecurity and anxiety about sharing my writing.  I’ve learned a small bit about self-promotion, and hopefully, I’ve left a smile on faces or made people think.

And while I’m going to shut down this blog, I’m not vanishing.  I’m starting a new one on my new author website.   And everything that’s here will remain here.  Just saying.

Thank you so much for taking the time and the interest to listen to the random thoughts rattling around my brain.  I do sincerely hope you'll come with me to the new address, which will be opening on February 2nd: www.authorfranklynthomas.com.  


I’ll make sure to turn the lights out as I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment